WASHINGTON, D.C. – April 17, 2013 – (RealEstateRama) — Property owners have several options to pay the first half of 2013 property taxes by the Tuesday, April 30, deadline. They are:
• Mailing a payment. It must be postmarked no later than April 30 and sent to Clark County Treasurer, P.O. Box 9808, Vancouver, WA 98666-8808. Late payments will incur interest charges.
• Paperless billing. Sign up at www.doxo.com/clarkcounty for a free account with electronic debit to your checking account. This third-party vendor sends tax statements electronically.
• Online payments using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or ACH (savings or checking accounts). Washington state law, RCW 36.29.190, prevents the county from absorbing the cost of electronic payments, so a service fee is charged by the third-party vendor.
• By phone at toll-free number 1-877-778-4606. By law, a service fee is charged a third-party vendor.
• In person at the Treasurer’s Office on the second floor of the Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin St.
Treasurer Doug Lasher said taxpayers who did not receive a first-half tax statement or have lost it can go to www.clark.wa.gov/treasurer or call the Treasurer’s Office at (360) 397-2252 for a duplicate statement.
Steve Dahlberg, Treasurer
Phone: (360) 397-6008 ext. 4462
Fax: (360) 397-6042
steve.dahlberg (at) clark.wa (dot) gov