|Search more Real Estate News on 98 real estate sites|
EUGENE, OR – November 12, 2010 – (RealEstateRama) — Today IDX, Inc. welcomes Mike Mondy to the growing network of real estate agents and brokers updating their professional websites with a customizable IDX solution. Mondy has adopted the IDX Broker software in an effort to effectively sync Metropolitan Regional Info System (MRIS) listings onto his search page. By doing so, Mondy can enable his clients and other potential buyers around the Washington DC area to participate in a unique online property search experience. The IDX solution Mondy has utilized has simplified the real estate search process for himself and for home seekers around the nation.
The dynamic and abundant search options featured by Mondy online work to narrow the MRIS, saving him and his clients valuable time throughout their property search. The five search tools, the basic, advanced, map, address and listing ID work in unique ways to deliver home seekers with the property that matches their every need. Specifications, such as school district, subdivision, style and view, can be created to display only the homes that feature these options. With such amazing tools, Mondy can truly sculpt a real estate website that meets the expectations of home seekers around Washington.
Washington DC potential buyers are not the only ones to benefit from Mondy adopting IDX Broker software. Mondy himself is given a bevy options to help him control and manage his website. A behind-the-scenes administrative login page allows him to oversee his website, monitor site traffic, create the search functions and capabilities and even review MRIS market trending data. And while he works on his website or shows clients homes in the field, his IDX solution is working for Mondy. A specialized feature works to generate client leads through his IDX enabled website, keeping his business in a constant state of growth. Mondy has changed the way the online real estate market operates with his addition of IDX Broker software.
About Mike Mondy
“I am Mike Mondy, the creator/owner of DC Metro Home Blog. I have been in the real estate industry for 8 years specializing in helping families relocate to and from the DC Metro area. Many of those whom I have helped in the past include members of the Military, National Institutes of Health (NIH), World Bank, UN Foundation and others. I have also assisted many First Time Home buyers in Montgomery, Howard and Prince George Counties secure their very first home. I am now working in, but not limited to, the REO/bank owned segment of Montgomery and Prince George Counties and fine homes in Bethesda, MD and Washington, DC. I have lived in/around Silver Spring, Maryland since I was 4 years old and my family has a history in DC Metro real estate since the 1980s. I first began working in real estate as a Mortgage Loan Officer for 2 years before deciding to become a Full-Time Realtor.”
About IDX, Inc.
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 400 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites (IDX Broker). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites (IDX Broker WordPress Plugin) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone (myAgent IDX). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc. please visit www.idxbroker.com.
No related posts.
- Powerful Neighborhoods Brings Energy Efficient Lights to 70,000 Homes
- Commission on Aging to focus on universal design ̶ age-friendly housing techniques for remodeling or building your home
- Former DSHS employee charged with stealing more than $150K in unclaimed property
- Public Hearing on Micro-housing Regulations Announced
- Only two weeks left to apply to the Neighborhood Matching Fund for your community project
- State Awards $5 Million to Reduce Homelessness
- Bellingham, Seattle & King County Win Recovery Act Funds to Turn Public Housing Green
- McKenna co-chairs effort to unite state and federal authorities against mortgage scams
- 100 Percent Mortgage Financing Still Available in Washington and Oregon
- Colliers International Partners with Olympia-Based Hodges Gilliam & Dana Investment Real Estate
- State Awards More Than $40 Million for Affordable Housing Projects
- Stimulus funds to enhance housing and community development programs
- Free workshop to help homeowners avoid foreclosure
- Seattle Housing Authority Wins $10 Million HUD Grant to Expand Housing
- Seattle developer, Othello Partners, together with USAA Real Estate Company brings transit-oriented living to the Othello neighborhood