Capital real estate listings displayed with ease on IDX synced website hosted by Realtor Patrick Kilner
EUGENE, OR – March 29, 2011 – (RealEstateRama) –tropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS) listings are now seamlessly integrated onto the website supported by IDX, Inc. and hosted by agent Patrick Kilner. Washington DC area properties, combining real estate listings from the surrounding states, once required a complicated and time consuming online property search. Now, potential buyers can efficiently and effectively scan MRIS listings from the convenience of the website Kilner hosts. Virginia and Maryland property listings have never been so accessible via an online real estate search.
The five unique search functions Kilner employs on his website make it so much simpler for potential buyers to find their dream home online. Basic, advanced, map, address and listing ID searches allow home seekers to customize their search parameters, giving them the ability to search for a home based on their needs, desires and budgets. IDX Broker even gives potential buyers the ability to connect with sellers and listing agents to gain more information, or to schedule a showing of a home, without ever leaving the convenience of the IDX-enabled website of Kilner. With features such as the mortgage calculator and virtual tour, they can utilize the IDX-hosted tools to simplify every aspect of their real estate search.
Kilner receives countless tools to help him secure the viability of his website and listings throughout the online real estate market. He can create and customize the filters of his search capabilities to better reflect the needs of his clients and those potential buyers utilizing his website and search features. Plus, with a lead generation system, Kilner can effortlessly grow his business, by allowing his custom IDX solution to connect with potential future clients. IDX Broker has revolutionized not just the search features Kilner hosts, but his entire website and the way he manages it.
About Patrick Kilner
Patrick Kilner is a Real Estate Consultant with Llewellyn Realtors serving the Washington D.C. Metro area. “Patrick offers a unique perspective to real estate with his background in construction as well as a Master’s degree in economics from La Universidad de Navarra (Pamplona, Spain). He combines his technical knowledge and market expertise in serving his clients. He is fluent in both English and Spanish. A Washington native and a Montgomery County resident of 31 years, Patrick works to afford clients the best possible knowledge of the ever developing areas that make up the DC metro region. Patrick currently resides in Silver Spring with his wife Elena and their four children.”
About IDX, Inc.
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 400 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites ( IDX Broker ). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites ( IDX Broker WordPress Plugin ) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone and iPad ( myAgent IDX ). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc. please visit www.idxbroker.com .
No related posts.
- Former DSHS employee charged with stealing more than $150K in unclaimed property
- Public Hearing on Micro-housing Regulations Announced
- Only two weeks left to apply to the Neighborhood Matching Fund for your community project
- 1st Half Property Taxes Due April 30
- Senator Murray Introduces Emergency Bill to Reverse New VA Policy Change that Has Shut the Doors of Homeless Shelters to Veterans
- State Awards $5 Million to Reduce Homelessness
- Bellingham, Seattle & King County Win Recovery Act Funds to Turn Public Housing Green
- McKenna co-chairs effort to unite state and federal authorities against mortgage scams
- 100 Percent Mortgage Financing Still Available in Washington and Oregon
- Colliers International Partners with Olympia-Based Hodges Gilliam & Dana Investment Real Estate
- State Awards More Than $40 Million for Affordable Housing Projects
- Stimulus funds to enhance housing and community development programs
- Free workshop to help homeowners avoid foreclosure
- Seattle Housing Authority Wins $10 Million HUD Grant to Expand Housing
- Seattle developer, Othello Partners, together with USAA Real Estate Company brings transit-oriented living to the Othello neighborhood